Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30 Minutes in the Life ~ Remington, Va 22734

It's that time of the month where we share 30 minutes of our life with you.  My last month has been unbearably busy. The office I work for was acquired by a large hospital system. Needless to say the changes were more than we had expected. It did leave me at work longer than normal and under a lot more stress than normal.  As I had been so stressed and getting home late I also thought about how much I had been missing photographing my every day. My 365 got lost in the mix and I have really down right refused to lose this project though.
My post this month is really just a little part of an afternoon with Conor and I.  We decided to bake a pumpkin roll, and he loves to help me with all the steps. We turned on some music and just had some fun the two of us together. Having 3 kids, the 1 on 1 time with any of them is really special.
After checking out my post, be sure to follow along and check out the other photographers in the blog circle. These ladies span from all over the world and always have something beautiful to share from their part of the world.


























Thanks for checking out my post this month. Next up is the very talented Liz Perryman. Click here to check out what she is sharing this month.

Until next time... xo

5 comments:

  1. These are priceless! I love your mix of color and black and white, Karen! That photo of your son holding the mixer is so awesome!! He will love how you document these special times together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special time to capture. And that looks SO delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you captured the whole process. Great memories are made in the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your topic and how you photographed it. I also love how you spent time with your son. I love the photo of him breaking the eggs and then the other of him looking in the mixing bowl. Great take this month.

    ReplyDelete